Anastasia is a Senior Vice President at J Street and works as both Tenant and Landlord Representative. In addition to leasing, initial project consulting and design are part of the landlord representation services that Anastasia provides. She has an extensive background in site analysis, master-planning advisory services, retail project design and space planning and architecture.
Anastasia works with the local developers and property owners as well as with the national and international institutional clients. Over the last few years she represented in numerous transactions KanAm, NRECA, Boston Properties, Eastbanc, AvalonBay, The Pillars Development, Pritzker Residential, Prudential Real Estate, Holladay Corporation and many others.
On the Tenant Representation side, Anastasia represents both national and regional clients, quick-casual and full-service restaurants, home fashion, soft goods and apparel companies. Her tenant representation list includes Eatsa, Au Bon Pain, Cafesano, Wasabi Sushi, Fogo De Chao, Bar Louie, Rock n Joe’s Coffee, William Jeffrey's Tavern, Ragtime, New Balance, Dr. Martens, Alice+Olivia, Sandro, Reformation, Archer, Calligaris, Illestiva, The Sliding Door Company, Sarar, Lacrosse Unlimited, Coup de Foudre Lingerie and many other specialty retailers in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
• Darden, The Yard House, 810 7th Street, NW 13,300 SF
• Take Care, 1338 Wisconsin Ave, NW, Georgetown 1,300 SF
• Nando’s – 4401 Wilson Blvd 4,500 SF
• Grand Cru Wine Bar & Bistro, 4301 Wilson Blvd 4,800 SF
• Rock n Joe’s Coffee Shop, 4401 Wilson Blvd 2,200 SF
• Big Buns Burger Grill, 4401 Wilson Blvd 2,000 SF
• Eatsa, 1627 K Street, NW 3,700 SF
• Eatsa, 1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW 2,700 SF
• Alice+Olivia, 3307 M Street, NW, Georgetown 2,700 SF
• Calligaris, Tysons Galleria Mall, Tysons Corner, VA 5,000 SF
• Calligaris, 3328 M Street, NW, Georgetown 5,400 SF
• Cafesano, Nokes Plaza, 4,750 SF
• Dr. Marten’s, 3108 M Street, NW, Georgetown 4,000 SF
Tenant Co-Broker Consulting:
• Lilith – CityCenter DC 1,700 SF
• Laduree Cafe – 3066 M Street, NW, Georgetown 5,000 SF
BA in Business from Trinity College
MBA in Real Estate finance from the George Washington University